It's never been easier or more fun to keep kids on track! Use this unique timer's light and sound cues to facilitate smoother transitions.
Helps children learn to manage play time, homework, music practice sessions, independent reading—even time outs! Choose from Time Tracker, Time Tracker Mini, and Magnetic Time Tracker.
Time Tracker with ClockAllows quick programming of 3 colored lights and 6 sound effects that alert children to time remaining. Features 180 degree viewing and a large, easy-to-read LCD display. Can be customized to suit your needs.
- Self-Help- Students can make independent decisions on how to spend the allotted time with visual assistance and reinforcement.
- Time Management- The lights correspond with time remaining- green then yellow and ending on red to encourage and improve time management skills and ease transitions from activity to the next.
- Math- Timer provides students with beginning math skills like order and prediction. Students can utilize the digital clock to reinforce numbers and calculate elapsed time.
- Offers volume control and pause feature.
- Measures 9" in height
- Requires 4 AA batteries, not included.
Time Tracker Mini
Total time can be set from 5 minutes to 2 hours, in 5-minute increments. counts down until the colored light glows, and the alarm sounds. Adjust volume or turn off sound for visual timing. Operates easily with just 2 dials: total alarm time and warning time
Measures 3.25"L x 3.25"W x 4.75"H
Requires 3 AAA batteries, not included
Magnetic Time Tracker
Features clear, 3-color lighted display and simple-to-program alarms (1 minute to 24 hours), plus it adheres to any magnetic surface! Use handy flip-out stand for table-top use.
Measures 7" H x 1.5" W x 5" H
Requires 4 x AA batteries (not included) and 3 x LR44 button cell batteries (included).