Acrobat Swing can be hung from two, three or four attachment points. As a hammock, it provides vestibular input with increased pressure offering a calming effect. The three- or four-point hookup increases the challenge by allowing clients to climb through the layers. Or, it can provide a calming tent-like space. This swing is great for developing body awareness and addressing motor planning skills. Made of four layers of heavy-duty, four-way stretch Lycra®, this swing provides varying degrees of resistance, layer by layer.
- Dimensions: 96"L x 48"W
- Working Load: 100 lbs. per layer / 400 lbs. total
Hanging the Acrobat Swing:
Acrobat Swing can be suspended in a number of ways.
1) It can have all four corners connected to a singe attachment point, like a net swing. Note: Because of the stretchiness of the fabric, you will need a high ceiling for this.
2) It can be suspended like a hammock from two points.
3) It can be attached by two points on one end and one on the other, in a triangle configuration.
4) It can have each corner connected to its own eyebolt.