Airwalker Special Needs Therapy Swing
If your child loves loves deep pressure and swinging, this is the therapy swing for you! The lycra provides calming deep pressure while sitting or laying in the airwalker. After moving, swinging, spinning or resting in an Airwalker, a child or adult will feel more relaxed, alert and energized. Airwalker is a favorite among therapists because it provides both proprioceptive and vestibular input.
Airwalker includes swing rotational device allowing for smooth spinning. When suspended from a properly installed ceiling bolt the Airwalkers unique design of heavy, 9-ounce stretch fabric provides the feeling of being airborne and deeply held at the same time. A heavy gauge nylon webbing strap is included for adjusting its height.
- Swing measures 60" long x 43" wide.
- Available in Royal Blue
- Adjustable height hanging strap included
- User should not exceed maximum weight of 200 lbs.
- The Airwalker adjustable hanging strap requires a safety snap hanging clip (item # 2406 - not included) to connect to the eye-bolt.
* Installation and Safety information
SALE PRICE VALID ON IN-STOCK INVENTORY