Munchables Original Chewable Zipper Pulls are ideal for those who prefer not to wear jewelry. These jacket-saving chews don't need to be removed during machine washing, which makes them very easy to clean.
This chewelry is appropriate for mild-moderate chewers.
Munchables chew zipper pulls act as stylish sensory aids that not only divert chewing, but provide a focal point which can help kids filter out excess sensory information. This can help children with self-regulation and encourage calm and focus. Munchables can be especially beneficial for children with ADHD, anxiety, autism or sensory processing disorder.
- Munchables are recognized by the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists to safely divert chewing.
- Promotes attention and focus – Our chewelry provides a calming and focusing response, which can improve self-regulation. OTs recommend Munchables for children who tend to chew on items when seeking increased oral sensory input.
- Durable and Stylish - Munchables chewable zipper pulls are designed with tear-resistant silicone that is ideal for mild-moderate chewers.
- Made with 100% safe food-grade silicone.
- Available in Colors - Pinks or Black/Green/Blue
PLEASE NOTE: Regularly inspect chewable zipper pulls for signs of wear and discard the product immediately if damage is found. Chewelry is designed for children ages 3 and up. NEVER put necklaces or bracelets on babies or leave your child unattended with any jewelry. Clasps are not designed to be chewed on.