We are Got-SpecialKIDS
• We provide our customers with affordable therapeutic products that build skills & boost confidence.
• We do this to inspire the imagination & empower the spirit so those with special needs can achieve their full potential.
• We support parents & professionals serving the special needs community.
• We strive continually to improve our operations & efficiencies.
• We are constantly updating our product offering & services.
• We deal fairly & honestly.
• We support our community by giving back whenever possible.
• We enjoy what we do & the people we serve.
• We are grateful to God for our blessings, but also for our challenges.
• We respect each other & aspire to live the golden rule in all our affairs.
The Got-Autism & Got-Special KIDS Story
In 2005, my son was diagnosed with Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Asperger Syndrome. We wanted to do as much therapy as possible while his young brain was still developing. I was hard-pressed to find any comprehensive line of autism-specific products. In living with the challenges of autism 24/7, I wanted to create a product line that would support both child and family. With the help of my family and colleagues at Hydrotech, Inc., Got-Autism opened for business in November 2008.
The Got-Autism store now features over 1000 adaptive, therapeutic, educational and sensory solutions for the autism spectrum, Asperger Syndrome, ADHD, Sensory Processing Disorder and other learning and behavioral differences. In a continuous effort to save our customers time and to provide them with the very best that money can buy, we carefully select our products – taking into consideration everything from benefits to cost, quality, durability and relevance. We categorize our inventory by therapeutic goals to help our customers find the right products without having to search far and wide. Our aim is not to present an endless range of choices, but to bring our customers the very “best therapeutic, educational and sensory solutions” all in one location. From oral motor fidgets to social skills activities to customized indoor sensory rooms and gyms, we have products for all ages, abilities and budgets.
Our mission is simple: to help those with autism achieve satisfying and productive lives. Ultimately, we want to encourage and give hope to families raising children with autism. In this endeavor, Got-Autism donates 10 percent of sales back to the autism and special needs community. From sponsoring awareness events and funding therapy services, to helping with the costs of training autism service dogs, we believe in paying it forward. With the right supports and therapeutic interventions, children, teens and adults with autism can and will achieve amazing things. It is up to us parents and professionals to be steadfast in demanding the best integrative therapies and interventions for those we serve. We can never underestimate the healing power of unconditional love. Our goal is to empower and inspire these special individuals, and all the caring parents and professionals we meet along the way.
President / Founder Got-Autism, LLC
Local (513) 881-6363 Toll-free (888) 237-4988